Driving licence without test
A driving test consists of three sections that is theory, hazard perception and a supervised driving examination. we eliminate all the procedures which the Irish Government requires in getting the driving licence and you can get within 3 working days.
Real driver’s license have all the client’s information registered in the supposed database system of Ireland and once checked in any border or within the country using a data reading machine or Manual check, all the clients information will show up. For Example, if you order a Irish driver’s license, we shall register all your Vital information in the Irish central database system with the government recognition. Buy Ireland driver’s license now! Buy Real Drivers License
How to Apply for an Irish Driving Licence
If your driver’s licence is not from a country listed above, you may drive on your licence for 12 months. But after this period, you must apply for an Irish driving licence by completing the full Irish driver licensing procedure.
In order to apply for an Irish driving licence, you must:
- Be 17 years of age, or, 16 years to drive a work vehicle.
- Demonstrate that you are an Irish Resident
- Reside in Ireland for at least 185 days per year
- Have resided in Ireland for 12 months prior to undertaking the driver licence testing process
- Have an Irish PPS number. Apply For A Full UK Driving Licence
- For further information and advice, head to the National Driver Licence Service
There are five steps that you must complete in order to achieve your full Irish drivers licence:
Step 1: Driver Theory Test (DTT)
There are different tests depending on which category of drivers licence you are applying for. For example, the category B car theory test consists of 40 questions of which 35 must be answered correctly within 45 minutes. Tests are normally done on a computer and can be taken in English or Irish. Apply For A British Passport
To prepare for the test, study the approved DTT Revision material.
How to Book Your DTT
Go online to the DTT website and:
1. Choose the category of licence that you wish to be tested for
2. Provide the following documents (these documents must be taken with you to your DTT appointment)
- Valid proof of identity
- Evidence of your Irish PPS number
- Two identical colour passport sized photos
New Online Service now Available
Applying for a driving licence or learner permit just got a whole lot easier.
Our new online service caters for all application types, you can apply online for
- first-time learner permit or full licence
- renewing your driving licence or learner permit
- updating personal details
- replacement of a lost/stolen or damaged licence or permit
- exchanging your foreign licence for an Irish licence
- Already have a verified MyGovID account? Apply Now
- If you haven’t got a verified MyGovID account but have a Public Services Card? You’re almost there. You can set up your verified MyGovID account using your public services card at www.mygovid.ie.
- Don’t yet have a Public Services Card? You can book a Public Service Card (PSC) appointment by phoning your local Intreo office. Unfortunately, due to COVID-19 pandemic online PSC appointments are not available at www.mywelfare.ie
- If you are unable to fully complete your application today, you can save it and return within 20 days to complete. How to get Driving License In 2021
Save yourself a trip to an NDLS office and APPLY ONLINE NOW